Is it possible to mirror two identical sized RAID5 volumes to each other
using the new layered volumes feature of Volume Manager 3.1+? I'm think
along these lines:

(1) create a subvolume, A, of type RAID5
(2) create a subvolume, B, also of type RAID5, of exact same size as
previous subvolume, A.
(3) create a mirrored volume, C, which incorporates subvol A & B as the
plexes in its mirror.

I suppose more complex and convoluted layered volumes can also be created:
such as mirroring a RAID5 volume to a concat volume, or some other such
marvelousness. But we won't get into that right now.

Yousuf Khan