sybase dmp - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on sybase dmp - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi @, it seems that Sybase is not reacting clearly with DMP. After failover test we figure out that Sybase had a problem to act with DMP... Anybody meet this problem before...? Thks Julien...

  1. sybase dmp

    Hi @,
    it seems that Sybase is not reacting clearly with DMP.

    After failover test we figure out that Sybase had a problem to act with DMP...

    Anybody meet this problem before...?

    Thks

    Julien

  2. Re: sybase dmp

    Can you better explain: "Sybase is not reacting clearly with DMP?"

    "Julien" wrote in message
    >Hi @,
    >it seems that Sybase is not reacting clearly with DMP.
    >After failover test we figure out that Sybase had a problem to act with

    DMP...
    >Anybody meet this problem before...?
    >Thks
    >Julien