vmsa and hostname change - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on vmsa and hostname change - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hello i change the hostname of my E450 Solaris 2.6 where vxvm was running. As i reboot , vxvm is still running fine but the vmsa server doesn't want to launch. Where are the configuration files of the server ? ...

  1. vmsa and hostname change

    Hello
    i change the hostname of my E450 Solaris 2.6 where vxvm was running.
    As i reboot , vxvm is still running fine but the vmsa server doesn't want
    to launch.
    Where are the configuration files of the server ?

    thanks
    Florent

  2. Re: vmsa and hostname change

    I think it is located in
    /opt/VRTSvmsa/vmsa/properties

    "Florent VERNIOL" wrote in message

    > Hello
    > i change the hostname of my E450 Solaris 2.6 where vxvm was running.
    > As i reboot , vxvm is still running fine but the vmsa server doesn't want
    > to launch.
    > Where are the configuration files of the server ?
    >
    > thanks
    > Florent

+ Reply to Thread