VMSA server on Veritas 2.5.3 (Solaris) - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on VMSA server on Veritas 2.5.3 (Solaris) - Veritas Volume Manager ; Can you load and run the VMSA server on a Veritas 2.5.3 installation so that we can get used to the new front end before we migrate veritas to version 3.1.1 Veritas 2.5.3 running on Solaris 2.6 Baird...

  1. VMSA server on Veritas 2.5.3 (Solaris)

    Can you load and run the VMSA server on a Veritas 2.5.3 installation so that
    we can get used to the new front end before we migrate veritas to version
    3.1.1
    Veritas 2.5.3
    running on Solaris 2.6

    Baird

  2. Re: VMSA server on Veritas 2.5.3 (Solaris)

    Email Address should be bcowan@edfund.org

    "Baird C" wrote:

    >Can you load and run the VMSA server on a Veritas 2.5.3 installation so

    that
    >we can get used to the new front end before we migrate veritas to version
    >3.1.1
    >Veritas 2.5.3
    >running on Solaris 2.6
    >
    >Baird