Hi,

I have the following problem. After I moved some tapes out of the robot
(because i needed some new ones for my full backup pool) i updated the
inventory of teh robot, stopped and startet the netbackupdeamons and the
media manager deamon and the full backup prozess.

Now tha problem is taht all my Backups end up with Status Code 96 (unable to
allocate new media for backup, storage unit has none avaible), but there are
to Tapes which are empty.

After some checks of log files i remarked that they are tagged as expired.
How can i untag them and tell them that they should be avaible for backups ?