Solaris: How to deport "rootdg"? - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Solaris: How to deport "rootdg"? - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, Does anybody know hoe to deport/inport the "rootdg"? Or, once a system with VM installed is renamed, what should I do to make VM aware of the new hostname? Thnaks....

  1. Solaris: How to deport "rootdg"?

    Hi,
    Does anybody know hoe to deport/inport the "rootdg"? Or, once a system with
    VM installed is renamed, what should I do to make VM aware of the new hostname?

    Thnaks.

  2. Re: Solaris: How to deport "rootdg"?

    vxdctl init
    also
    vxlicense -c will help

    -chandra

    "Hong" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Does anybody know hoe to deport/inport the "rootdg"? Or, once a system with
    >VM installed is renamed, what should I do to make VM aware of the new hostname?
    >
    >Thnaks.

+ Reply to Thread