Sun Sparc Storage Array - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Sun Sparc Storage Array - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi. Is Sun Sparc Storage array (Sun part number# 370-2194) supported by Veritas (Volume Manager)? TIA!...

  1. Sun Sparc Storage Array

    Hi. Is Sun Sparc Storage array (Sun part number# 370-2194) supported by Veritas
    (Volume Manager)? TIA!

  2. Re: Sun Sparc Storage Array

    Forgot to add. Is multipacks supported as well. Thanks in advance.

    "rick molina" wrote:

    >Hi. Is Sun Sparc Storage array (Sun part number# 370-2194) supported by

    Veritas
    >(Volume Manager)? TIA!

  3. Re: Sun Sparc Storage Array

    I have set up VM on hosts connected to sun storage array as well as multi/uni
    packs. No problems. VM is pretty simple and can be used on any disks that
    u can see when u run format.

    There are some issues what arrays are supported if u are using VCS cluster
    software

    "rick molina" wrote:

    >Forgot to add. Is multipacks supported as well. Thanks in advance.
    >
    >"rick molina" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi. Is Sun Sparc Storage array (Sun part number# 370-2194) supported by

    >Veritas
    >>(Volume Manager)? TIA!

  4. Re: Sun Sparc Storage Array

    Hi,

    I think SSA and MultiPak is supported in VM.

    Thanks,
    Prasad Gondi

    rick molina wrote in message

    > Forgot to add. Is multipacks supported as well. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > "rick molina" wrote:
    > >
    > >Hi. Is Sun Sparc Storage array (Sun part number# 370-2194) supported by

    > Veritas
    > >(Volume Manager)? TIA!

+ Reply to Thread