Unencapsulation of rootdg - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Unencapsulation of rootdg - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, Can anyone help !! Any procedure to unencapsulation my rootdg in my D1000. Thank you....

  1. Unencapsulation of rootdg

    Hi,
    Can anyone help !!
    Any procedure to unencapsulation my rootdg in my D1000.
    Thank you.

  2. Re: Unencapsulation of rootdg

    Hello,

    try about this!

    vxunroot

    i think you also have to change the /etc/vfstab because there are Volume
    Manager entries!

    Best regards
    Torsten Loos
    "tom" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3b3d9da4$1@hronntp01....

    > Hi,
    > Can anyone help !!
    > Any procedure to unencapsulation my rootdg in my D1000.
    > Thank you.

  3. Re: Unencapsulation of rootdg

    "tom" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Can anyone help !!
    >Any procedure to unencapsulation my rootdg in my D1000.
    >Thank you.

    If you hvae access to a sunsolve web site check out
    infodoc 21725. It has all the details. It is pretty big.
    Cheers
    Lucas

+ Reply to Thread