Can I evacuate 3 disks to another 3 disks at the same time? - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Can I evacuate 3 disks to another 3 disks at the same time? - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hello, I have a 10-board E10K which is running Solaris 2.6 and VXVM3.0.4. Since I need to evacuate data in three disks to another three disks, can I evacuate all three disks at the same time? Or, I have to ...

  1. Can I evacuate 3 disks to another 3 disks at the same time?

    Hello,

    I have a 10-board E10K which is running Solaris 2.6 and VXVM3.0.4. Since
    I need to evacuate data in three disks to another three disks, can I evacuate
    all three disks at the same time? Or, I have to wait when the first disk
    is finished, then evacuate the second disk and the third disk?

    thanks,

    Sunny

  2. Re: Can I evacuate 3 disks to another 3 disks at the same time?

    you can run mirror syncs in background. Get some info from docs it will help
    you.

    Thanks,
    Prasad Gondi

    Sunny Chen wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a 10-board E10K which is running Solaris 2.6 and VXVM3.0.4. Since
    > I need to evacuate data in three disks to another three disks, can I

    evacuate
    > all three disks at the same time? Or, I have to wait when the first disk
    > is finished, then evacuate the second disk and the third disk?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Sunny

+ Reply to Thread