Estimating maximum volume size. - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Estimating maximum volume size. - Veritas Volume Manager ; In veritas volume manager,when ever I try determining the maximum volume size a volume can grow with the command: vxassist maxgrow volume_name,The output value of this command is mostly not correct .can someone tell me why?...

  1. Estimating maximum volume size.

    In veritas volume manager,when ever I try determining the maximum volume size
    volume can grow with the command:
    vxassist maxgrow volume_name,The output value of this command is mostly not
    correct
    .can someone tell me why?

  2. Re: Estimating maximum volume size.

    Did you work at Centrobe last summer?

    chandrashekar mani wrote:

    > In veritas volume manager,when ever I try determining the maximum volume size
    > volume can grow with the command:
    > vxassist maxgrow volume_name,The output value of this command is mostly not
    > correct
    > can someone tell me why?

+ Reply to Thread