How do I administer VxVM from web ? - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on How do I administer VxVM from web ? - Veritas Volume Manager ; I would like to know if there's a way to connect to a server running Volume manager from my home and manage it via web server. Thanks...

  1. How do I administer VxVM from web ?

    I would like to know if there's a way to connect to a server
    running Volume manager from my home and manage it via web server.
    Thanks

  2. Re: How do I administer VxVM from web ?

    In article <3b322b24$1@hronntp01.>, lrosa@unifon.com.ar says...

    > I would like to know if there's a way to connect to a server
    > running Volume manager from my home and manage it via web server.

    Not sure what version of VM you're using, but have you tried the VMSA
    GUI? You will need to configure the VMSA server on your host system,
    and you can install the client (either Unix or Windows based) from the
    VM or DBED CD. The PC version will be in the pkgs/WIN32 directory.

    Regards,

    -Stephen

+ Reply to Thread