Hi,

I'm using Veritas 2.0.1 with Solaris 2.5.1.
I entered a mount point in /etc/vfstab on both machines (U-60) , an NFS one.
When the two machines are up and running (primary and secondary), I made
a failover (which booted the primary and moved the main processes to the
second machine) but the mount point didn't mount.
I know that logically it shouldn't (vfstab is being read only at boot) .
my question is , where in the HA files can I put an entry that will also
mount this mount point (it is NFS but importing , not exporting).
thank you