Download VERITAS Volume Manager for Windows 2000 - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Download VERITAS Volume Manager for Windows 2000 - Veritas Volume Manager ; Dear there, Could you please tell me if I could download the VERITAS Volume Manager for Windows 2000 somewhere? Thank you in advance. Ross...

  1. Download VERITAS Volume Manager for Windows 2000

    Dear there,
    Could you please tell me if I could download the VERITAS Volume Manager for
    Windows 2000 somewhere?
    Thank you in advance.
    Ross

  2. Re: Download VERITAS Volume Manager for Windows 2000

    I've got it. It is on:
    http://www.veritas.com/us/trialsoftware.html
    Thank you anyway.
    Ross

    "Ross Xu" wrote in message news:3b1d4658$1@hronntp01....
    > Dear there,
    > Could you please tell me if I could download the VERITAS Volume Manager

    for
    > Windows 2000 somewhere?
    > Thank you in advance.
    > Ross