veritas licenses for VM 3.1 and 3.1.1 - the same? - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on veritas licenses for VM 3.1 and 3.1.1 - the same? - Veritas Volume Manager ; Do Veritas VM and FS licenses reference a particual version? or can they be used for any version? For example, we've licensed VM 3.1 about three months ago, can this license also be used for 3.1.1? The same for Vertias ...

  1. veritas licenses for VM 3.1 and 3.1.1 - the same?

    Do Veritas VM and FS licenses reference a particual version? or can they be
    used for any version?

    For example, we've licensed VM 3.1 about three months ago, can this license
    also be used for 3.1.1?

    The same for Vertias 3.3.3, can we use the license for 3.4?

    Thanks!

    Anthony

  2. Re: veritas licenses for VM 3.1 and 3.1.1 - the same?

    Anthony,

    License keys for VM and FS always stay the same.

    Cheers,
    Prad.

    "Anthony Campisi" wrote:
    >Do Veritas VM and FS licenses reference a particual version? or can they

    be
    >used for any version?
    >
    >For example, we've licensed VM 3.1 about three months ago, can this license
    >also be used for 3.1.1?
    >
    >The same for Vertias 3.3.3, can we use the license for 3.4?
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Anthony

+ Reply to Thread