vmsa windows doesn't show configuration - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on vmsa windows doesn't show configuration - Veritas Volume Manager ; We are running VM 3.0.4 on a Sun E4500 with Solaris 7. When I login into vmsa the window does show any of our configuration. By the way, I'm logging as root....

  1. vmsa windows doesn't show configuration

    We are running VM 3.0.4 on a Sun E4500 with Solaris 7. When I login into vmsa

    the window does show any of our configuration. By the way, I'm logging as
    root.

  2. Re: vmsa windows doesn't show configuration

    This problem happened to me once. Everything just dissappeared one day.
    To get it back, all I did was stop and restart the vmsa_server processes:

    cd $VMSAHOME/bin
    ./vmsa_server -k <-- Kills vmsa server
    ./vmsa_server & <-- Starts vmsa server
    ./vmsa_server -q <-- Status of vmsa server (ensure it's running)

    Hope your problem is as easy as mine was.

    "Ramon Ortiz" wrote:

    >We are running VM 3.0.4 on a Sun E4500 with Solaris 7. When I login into

    vmsa

    >the window does show any of our configuration. By the way, I'm logging as
    >root.

+ Reply to Thread