Any Suggestions:

I have a pair of E450s connected to a 2x7 Sun A1000. I have a license file
in my etc/vx/elm directory. When I first install the license it tells me
I have 99 licenses no experation date. After a few days the number keeps
getting smaller until there are no more licenses. If our servers get re-booted
they can no longer see the raid array because Veritas says there are no licenses.
I can do a vxinstall and re-install the license and everything will work
fine until it happens again. I must have something configured wrong but I
canít figure out what it is.

Thanks