Email Alerts - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Email Alerts - Veritas Volume Manager ; I can't seem to find and documentation on how to configure email alerts. I think by default it emails root of the box. I need it to email a more generic account. Thanks, LDB...

  1. Email Alerts

    I can't seem to find and documentation on how to configure email alerts.
    I think by default it emails root of the box. I need it to email a more
    generic account.

    Thanks,

    LDB

  2. Re: Email Alerts

    See vxrelocd manpage for detailed info on this. Also see last few lines of

    /etc/init.d/vxvm-recover.

    "Lowell" wrote:

    >I can't seem to find and documentation on how to configure email alerts.

    >I think by default it emails root of the box. I need it to email a more
    >generic account.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >LDB

+ Reply to Thread