Hey all,

I currently have a simple mirrored volume called vol01 (an 18GB disk
mirrored onto another 18GB disk) and I will be adding 2 more 18GB disks
to the system so I can increase the size of the volume while at the same
time maintaining the mirror. I believe I can first do this:

vxassist -g rootdg growto vol01 disk03 disk04

if disk03 and disk04 are the new disks I've added. This should grow the
volume to the maxsize I specify. I would then be able to do this:

/usr/lib/fs/ufs/mkfs -F ufs -M /data /dev/vx/rdsk/rootdg/vol01

to then grow the filesystem. My question is this: Will this maintain
the mirror properly or should I do it another way? This is on volume
manager v2.5. Thanks.

-Dave