Veritas: How to make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Veritas: How to make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, How can I make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk in Veritas? Thanks a lot!...

  1. Veritas: How to make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk

    Hi,

    How can I make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk in Veritas?

    Thanks a lot!

  2. Re: Veritas: How to make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk

    "Corbeau" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >How can I make a rootdg with one slice instead of one disk in Veritas?
    >
    >Thanks a lot!

+ Reply to Thread