create stripe-mirror (raid 1+0) with specific disk layout - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on create stripe-mirror (raid 1+0) with specific disk layout - Veritas Volume Manager ; ...

  1. create stripe-mirror (raid 1+0) with specific disk layout

  2. Re: create stripe-mirror (raid 1+0) with specific disk layout

    "kawin" wrote:

    How I specific disk layout when I create stripe-mirror (Raid 1+0)?

    Thank

  3. Re: create stripe-mirror (raid 1+0) with specific disk layout

    Hi there,

    you mirror disks by defining two plexes with identical disk layout in
    one single volume.
    So first, define two plexes with disk layout of your preference,
    secondly, select both of them
    in the visual administrator and choose
    BasicOps:VolumeOperations:AddMirror:Striped.

    cheers

    Stephan.

    kawin wrote:

    > "kawin" wrote:
    > >

    > How I specific disk layout when I create stripe-mirror (Raid 1+0)?
    >
    > Thank

    Stephan Bojinski sbojinsk@geo.unizh.ch www.geo.unizh.ch/~sbojinsk
    RSL University of Zurich Winterthurerstrasse 190 CH-8057 Zurich
    Telephone: +41 1 635 65 17 Telefax: +41 1 635 68 46