How to destroy diskgroup that disable - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on How to destroy diskgroup that disable - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi, Currently I have one diskgroup was corrupt and status is disable, I want to destroy it but it say diskgroup was disable, I don't think that diskgroup can enable, how I destroy that diskgroup? Thank, Kawin....

  1. How to destroy diskgroup that disable

    Hi,

    Currently I have one diskgroup was corrupt and status is disable, I want
    to destroy it but it say diskgroup was disable, I don't think that diskgroup
    can enable, how I destroy that diskgroup?

    Thank,
    Kawin.

  2. Re: How to destroy diskgroup that disable

    What is the output of the following command:
    # vxdg destroy

    "kawin" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > Currently I have one diskgroup was corrupt and status is disable, I want
    >to destroy it but it say diskgroup was disable, I don't think that diskgroup
    >can enable, how I destroy that diskgroup?
    >
    >Thank,
    >Kawin.

+ Reply to Thread