Getting started with Veritas VM for Solaris - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Getting started with Veritas VM for Solaris - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hello, I will like to know where I can get materials on Veritas Volume Manager for Solaris (2.x or 3.x). Your help is very much appreciated. Joe...

  1. Getting started with Veritas VM for Solaris

    Hello,

    I will like to know where I can get materials on Veritas Volume
    Manager for Solaris (2.x or 3.x). Your help is very much appreciated.
    Joe

  2. Re: Getting started with Veritas VM for Solaris

    "Joseph" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    > I will like to know where I can get materials on Veritas Volume
    >Manager for Solaris (2.x or 3.x). Your help is very much appreciated.
    >Joe

    See http://uw7doc.sco.com/ODM_VMadmin/

    - Ansar

+ Reply to Thread