veritas disk labels not found - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on veritas disk labels not found - Veritas Volume Manager ; Lost during I/O disk labels not found but format shows that the disk are still available. What happen to cuase this? And how does one recover the labels?...

  1. veritas disk labels not found

    Lost during I/O disk labels not found but format shows that the disk are still
    available.
    What happen to cuase this? And how does one recover the labels?

  2. Re: veritas disk labels not found

    Run the "format" command, select the disk in question and select
    "backup" option, which searches for backup labels and restores
    the original backups. Then see whether veritas recogonizes that disk.

    "steve ramos" wrote:

    >Lost during I/O disk labels not found but format shows that the disk are

    still
    >available.
    >What happen to cuase this? And how does one recover the labels?

+ Reply to Thread