I have a Sun E3500 server which is running a payroll system using a piece
of software called Reality. From what I can gather the Reality software stores
the payroll database on several slices on two disks, however a df -k does
not show any filesystems moounted on these slices. It seems that the Reality
software imposes its' own filesystem type on the slices and this is not recognised
by Solaris. We are migrating this system to a SAN based solution and would
like to perform mirroring using VM 2.6. My question is this, would it be
feasible to encapsulate the Reality slices and then attach a mirror plex?

Any help gratefully received.

Many Thanks

JJ