How to display disks associated with volumes - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on How to display disks associated with volumes - Veritas Volume Manager ; After vxvm relocation I need to see which disks are associated with which volumes. Is there a utility I can run to display this information?...

  1. How to display disks associated with volumes

    After vxvm relocation I need to see which disks are associated with which
    volumes. Is there a utility I can run to display this information?

  2. Re: How to display disks associated with volumes

    In v3.0.4, start vmsa and highlight a disk group. Click Disk
    Group from the menu bar and select Disk/Volume Map.

  3. Re: How to display disks associated with volumes

    Am 9/16/00, 5:58:06 PM, napisał "Cheryl Kozlowski" na
    temat How to display disks associated with volumes :

    > After vxvm relocation I need to see which disks are associated with which
    > volumes. Is there a utility I can run to display this information?

    vxprint -g -vt
    or
    vxinfo -g

+ Reply to Thread