alert message from the GUI - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on alert message from the GUI - Veritas Volume Manager ; We removed a failed DISK and inserted the new one but the ALERT MESSAGE "1 of 1 paths to disk are disable" is there till now. How kann I remove the ALERT ?...

  1. alert message from the GUI

    We removed a failed DISK and inserted the new one but the ALERT MESSAGE "1
    of 1 paths to disk are disable" is there till
    now. How kann I remove the ALERT ?

  2. Re: alert message from the GUI

    We are seeing something similar. The alert has been clear using vxedit -g
    datadg set failing=off datadg#, but in the GUI the disk still has a red x
    - no indication of why there is still a red x. The vmsa-server processes
    have been restarted as well as vxdctl enable run and the red x does not get
    removed. Any ideas????

    "Pascal" wrote:

    >We removed a failed DISK and inserted the new one but the ALERT MESSAGE

    "1
    >of 1 paths to disk are disable" is there till
    >now. How kann I remove the ALERT ?

+ Reply to Thread