Hello

We are going to do an installation of Solaris 7 with an external D1000 array.
Our entire installation is going to be autidted for security purposes.
As such, we do not want to go thru the process of installing Volume Manager
with the auditors in the room (minimal installation)

Once the initial installation is complete, however, we have to go in and
install volumen and cluster manager software. Can this be done safely without
any chance of data loss?

The OS and related files will be on an internal 18 gig drive. The external
array will hold our database and application files.

Anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks
D.