VxVM daemon not enabled - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on VxVM daemon not enabled - Veritas Volume Manager ; I tried to install the Volume Manager for Solaris 7 and after I installed it, this is is the message that appeared in the console after I rebooted it. VxVM daemon not enabled, Veritas VM Storage Administrator VM server cannot ...

  1. VxVM daemon not enabled

    I tried to install the Volume Manager for Solaris 7 and after I installed
    it, this is is the message that appeared in the console after I rebooted it.

    VxVM daemon not enabled, Veritas VM Storage Administrator VM server cannot
    be started.

    Please help me figuring out this error message.

    thanks

    Louie

  2. Re: VxVM daemon not enabled

    What version of VxVM are you using? Try stopping and restarting the daemons
    manually.

    "Louie Olero" wrote:
    >I tried to install the Volume Manager for Solaris 7 and after I installed
    >it, this is is the message that appeared in the console after I rebooted

    it.

    >VxVM daemon not enabled, Veritas VM Storage Administrator VM server cannot
    >be started.
    >
    >Please help me figuring out this error message.
    >
    >thanks
    >
    >Louie

+ Reply to Thread