I was trying to import and deport a disk group, which seem to ran succussfully
the first time. However, when I attempted to re-import the same set of disk
group; it failed to recognize any disk that contains disk group.

Here is the sequence of commands that I entered.

#vxdg -C -n sanddg import opsdg
Importing "opsdg" from another machine as "sanddg" device group.

#vxdg destroy sanddg (
Note: I used "destroy" instead of "deport"
Destroy or free up the newly imported disk group

#vxdg -C -n sanddg import opsdg (reimport the disk group again)
vxvm:vxdg: Error: Disk group opsdg: Import failed: No valid disk found containing
disk group.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kishore