VxVm recovery methods - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on VxVm recovery methods - Veritas Volume Manager ; Can anybody point to a good resource that has documents on Veritas volume manager? I am mainly interested in recovery procedures. Thanks.......

  1. VxVm recovery methods

    Can anybody point to a good resource that has documents on Veritas volume
    manager? I am mainly interested in recovery procedures. Thanks....

  2. Re: VxVm recovery methods

    "Zaki Al-Hussain" wrote:
    >Go to the VERITAS Support website, choose Volume Manager from the product

    list on the left, then do an advanced search using
    "recovery" as the criterion.

    >Can anybody point to a good resource that has documents on Veritas volume
    >manager? I am mainly interested in recovery procedures. Thanks....

  3. Re: VxVm recovery methods

    http://www.connectfree.co.uk/veriras.html
    "Zaki Al-Hussain" wrote:

    >Can anybody point to a good resource that has documents on Veritas volume
    >manager? I am mainly interested in recovery procedures. Thanks....

  4. Re: VxVm recovery methods

    Sure about that URL? I even tried 'veritas.html' with no luck...

    Marco

    Ralp Davies wrote in article
    <39251037@hronntp01.>...

    > http://www.connectfree.co.uk/veriras.html
    > "Zaki Al-Hussain" wrote:
    > >

    > >Can anybody point to a good resource that has documents on Veritas

    volume
    > >manager? I am mainly interested in recovery procedures. Thanks....

  5. Re: VxVm recovery methods

    Sorry, missed a bit

    www.barkingmad.connectfree.co.uk/veritas.html

    "Marco Shaw" wrote:
    >Sure about that URL? I even tried 'veritas.html' with no luck...
    >
    >Marco
    >
    >Ralp Davies wrote in article
    ><39251037@hronntp01.>...
    >>
    >> http://www.connectfree.co.uk/veriras.html
    >> "Zaki Al-Hussain" wrote:
    >> >

    >> >Can anybody point to a good resource that has documents on Veritas

    >volume
    >> >manager? I am mainly interested in recovery procedures. Thanks....

+ Reply to Thread