Volume Manager Mirro Breaking/resync script - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on Volume Manager Mirro Breaking/resync script - Veritas Volume Manager ; Hi All, where to find the mirror breaking/resync script for volume manager....

  1. Volume Manager Mirro Breaking/resync script

    Hi All,

    where to find the mirror breaking/resync script for volume manager.

  2. Re: Volume Manager Mirro Breaking/resync script

    Hi,
    did u find it? I'm a student and I'm part-time working at the
    Dipartimental Network System. And we're going to write down something
    similar to a disaster recovery script, but we need some tip.
    Thanks a lot,
    Andrea

    vikash gupta wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > where to find the mirror breaking/resync script for volume manager.

+ Reply to Thread