StorEdge VM vs. Veritas VM work with Veritas FS - Veritas Volume Manager

This is a discussion on StorEdge VM vs. Veritas VM work with Veritas FS - Veritas Volume Manager ; Does anyone know if StorEdge Volume Manager 2.5 will work with Veritas File System? Or, will I have to upgrade to Veritas Volume Manager. TIA, Rod...

  1. StorEdge VM vs. Veritas VM work with Veritas FS

    Does anyone know if StorEdge Volume Manager 2.5 will work with Veritas File
    System? Or, will I have to upgrade to Veritas Volume Manager.

    TIA,

    Rod

  2. Re: StorEdge VM vs. Veritas VM work with Veritas FS

    The Veritas File System will work with either product. Sun's StorEdge Volume
    Manager is basically just Veritas' product with Veritas' name and logos
    removed.

    Jeff

    Rod Hernandez wrote:

    > Does anyone know if StorEdge Volume Manager 2.5 will work with Veritas File
    > System? Or, will I have to upgrade to Veritas Volume Manager.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Rod

+ Reply to Thread