Usenet Discussions Moving to Symantec Technology Network

In an effort to consolidate and improve our online community services our
Symantec UseNet Newsgroup service has transitioned to our premium, moderated
discussion community.

The Symantec Technical Network (STN) offers a thriving, interactive, peer-to-peer
environment where you can gain timely responses to your product questions
and exchange ideas with Symantec and other subject experts from around the
world.

In addition to our Forum community, you can access the latest Symantec technical
blogs, white papers, and streaming product videos to ensure you are on the
cutting edge of Symantec product and industry best practices.

Sign up now for the Symantec Technical Network and share in our online technical
community today!
http://www.symantec.com/stn/

Symantec technical support is confident this online community service will
assist you in your product needs and enhance your customer support experience.
We hope you will take advantage of this premium service.

This UseNet News service will be read-only beginning 29-Aug-2008. Existing
UseNet posts will not be transferred to the Symantec Technical Network Forums.
All new posts must be added to the Symantec Technical Network Forums.

Symantec Enterprise Technical Support

This specific newsgroup community now takes place in the NetBackup Forums
at:
https://forums.symantec.com/syment/?...ackup_platform