Just trying to be sure I understand the SAN Media Server within the confines
of my configuration.

I have a master server on one system and a SAN media server on another. On
the SAN media server, there is one drive "P" backed up to a second drive
"F". Both drives are virtual disks on two different storage arrays on my
SAN. If I understand the SAN media server functionality correctly, when a
backup is initiated from the master, data moves from SAN array drive "P"
directly to SAN array drive "F" without traversing the ethernet network or
touching the master. Basically, data is moving over the SAN FC network from
array to array.

Am I correct?