Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23 - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anyone know, do I need to install Veritas agent pack for Veritas Cluster on HP-UX v11.23 if I want to have Netbackup Cluster in VCS....

  1. Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23

    Does anyone know, do I need to install Veritas agent pack for Veritas Cluster
    on HP-UX v11.23 if I want to have Netbackup Cluster in VCS.

  2. Re: Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23

    In NBU 6.0 and forward, the netbackup VCS anget is a part on the netbackup
    server installation, just follow the "VERITAS NetBackup™ 6.0 High Availability"
    guide

    "Shreeram Rane" wrote:

    >Does anyone know, do I need to install Veritas agent pack for Veritas Cluster
    >on HP-UX v11.23 if I want to have Netbackup Cluster in VCS.

+ Reply to Thread