I have multiple servers in my datacenter. By client request I use versions
5.1, 6.0, and 6.5 of veritas netbackup.

I'm unable to install different version of the software on the same admin
PC. To check job status, schedule backups and so-on. It replaces the registry
info, and as far as I can tell uses the same sub-directories for server info.

Currently I have boxes setup up without a monitor or keyboard I just remote
into to use a certian version of the software. Is there anyway I can install
a two version on one box, without a restart. Can thumbdrive be used?

Anyone get this to successfully work?