Can not find NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 for Windows - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Can not find NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 for Windows - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi Everybody, I am looking for NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 image for Windows 2000/NT, but in Symantec Support site it's not available anymore. Who of you guys can tell me how to get it? Thank you!...

  1. Can not find NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 for Windows

    Hi Everybody,

    I am looking for NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 image for Windows 2000/NT,
    but in Symantec Support site it's not available anymore. Who of you guys
    can tell me how to get it?

    Thank you!

  2. Re: Can not find NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 for Windows

    NBU BS:
    ftp://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/su...BusinesServer/

    NBU DC:
    ftp://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/su...up_DataCenter/

    "Jorge Escobedo" wrote in message

    > Hi Everybody,
    >
    > I am looking for NetBackup 4.5 Maintenance Pack 6 image for Windows
    > 2000/NT,
    > but in Symantec Support site it's not available anymore. Who of you guys
    > can tell me how to get it?
    >
    > Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread