I am trying to import a Netbackup Business Server 4.5 job on another Media
Server. The media was created on a Unix Media Server and the backup job was
done there. I want to import it on a Windows 2000 Server Media Server. The
drive recognizes the media id correctly, but the import process keeps giving
me an error message:
Media id A00001 was not found in the volume manager database. It must be
added to the volume manager database before it can be imported.
INF - Status = requested media id was not found in NB media database and/or
MM volume database.

I have tried using the New Volume method but it still gives me the same error
message.

Thanks.