Scheduler Exiting - No Storage Units - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Scheduler Exiting - No Storage Units - Veritas Net Backup ; After rebooting my server I receive the following 2 errors on my Problem Report: "cannot count up drives, device manager daemon (ltid) may not be running" "scheduler exiting - no storage units available for use (213)" Win 2000 Server, latest ...

  1. Scheduler Exiting - No Storage Units

    After rebooting my server I receive the following 2 errors on my Problem Report:

    "cannot count up drives, device manager daemon (ltid) may not be running"
    "scheduler exiting - no storage units available for use (213)"

    Win 2000 Server, latest SP and patches, 4.5 BusinesServer,

    Any ideas?
    Bill

  2. Re: Scheduler Exiting - No Storage Units

    Make sure that the tape drives are not down. If they are down, then
    the storage unit becomes unavailable.

    JR

    On 18 Aug 2005 16:22:28 -0500, "Bill Draper"
    wrote:

    >After rebooting my server I receive the following 2 errors on my Problem Report:
    >

    >"cannot count up drives, device manager daemon (ltid) may not be running"
    >"scheduler exiting - no storage units available for use (213)"
    >
    >Win 2000 Server, latest SP and patches, 4.5 BusinesServer,
    >
    >Any ideas?
    >Bill

+ Reply to Thread