upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi all, We've just upgraded a Windows NT4 BusinesServer to 4.5. The only problem was that the new "Activity Monitor" was empty, and before upgrading we had 30 days old. Does anyone know what happened or if this is normal ...

  1. upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5

    Hi all,
    We've just upgraded a Windows NT4 BusinesServer to 4.5.
    The only problem was that the new "Activity Monitor" was empty, and before
    upgrading we had 30 days old.

    Does anyone know what happened or if this is normal ?

    Thanks
    Magda

  2. Re: upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5

    Yep, this is normal.
    But the funny thing is, if u continued running a backup from there, the job
    ID would continue from ur previous backup id.

    ~indrna~

    "Magda" wrote in message

    > Hi all,
    > We've just upgraded a Windows NT4 BusinesServer to 4.5.
    > The only problem was that the new "Activity Monitor" was empty, and before
    > upgrading we had 30 days old.
    >
    > Does anyone know what happened or if this is normal ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Magda

+ Reply to Thread