Drive Status - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Drive Status - Veritas Net Backup ; I am currently running Netbackup (Datacenter) v4.5 and recently replaced the drives on our Exabyte 210 taoe library. After adding a new volume, my drive status is: Ready = No Writable = No and I am unable to perform backups. ...

  1. Drive Status

    I am currently running Netbackup (Datacenter) v4.5 and recently replaced the
    drives on our Exabyte 210 taoe library. After adding a new volume, my drive
    status is:

    Ready = No
    Writable = No

    and I am unable to perform backups. Any assistant would be appreciated.

  2. Re: Drive Status

    please send us the nt event logs application and system and the precise
    error code generated when backing up

    "Netbackup Newbie" wrote in message

    > I am currently running Netbackup (Datacenter) v4.5 and recently replaced

    the
    > drives on our Exabyte 210 taoe library. After adding a new volume, my

    drive
    > status is:
    >
    > Ready = No
    > Writable = No
    >
    > and I am unable to perform backups. Any assistant would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread