Not able to detect the Tape - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Not able to detect the Tape - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I am trying to restore the Data which has been backedup in Netbackup 3.4 and i am trying to restore in Netbackup Business Server. When i try to import the Media it tells me Mounting Drive and the job ...

  1. Not able to detect the Tape

    Hi,
    I am trying to restore the Data which has been backedup in Netbackup 3.4
    and i am trying to restore in Netbackup Business Server. When i try to
    import the Media it tells me Mounting Drive and the job just remains like
    this. I have to manually cancel the job. Can come one help in this ???

    You can also reach me on hrsriharsha@rediffmail.com

    -Harsha

  2. Re: Not able to detect the Tape

    run ./vmoprcmd as soon as the media is in mounting state and send us the
    output

    "Sriharsha" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am trying to restore the Data which has been backedup in Netbackup 3.4
    > and i am trying to restore in Netbackup Business Server. When i try to
    > import the Media it tells me Mounting Drive and the job just remains like
    > this. I have to manually cancel the job. Can come one help in this ???
    >
    > You can also reach me on hrsriharsha@rediffmail.com
    >
    > -Harsha

+ Reply to Thread