Good scripts for nightly reports - anyone? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Good scripts for nightly reports - anyone? - Veritas Net Backup ; Where can I look for Veritas scripts that will email me the rport from the previous night backup? Can existing ones be modified or have you folks all written your own? thanks...

  1. Good scripts for nightly reports - anyone?

    Where can I look for Veritas scripts that will email me the rport from the
    previous night backup? Can existing ones be modified or have you folks all
    written your own?

    thanks

  2. Re: Good scripts for nightly reports - anyone?

    Check, http://discussion.aconsensus.com

    I have some scripts that may help you.

    "Sunil Mudholkar" wrote in message
    > Where can I look for Veritas scripts that will email me the rport from the
    > previous night backup? Can existing ones be modified or have you folks all
    > written your own?
    >
    > thanks

+ Reply to Thread