Netbackup Device Manager Service does NOT start - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup Device Manager Service does NOT start - Veritas Net Backup ; The netbackup device manager service on a W2K server with Business server refuses to start. The event log error id is 13881 and the text is "TLD(0)[2888] Another TLD control daemon is already running". I'm sure I know the fix ...

  1. Netbackup Device Manager Service does NOT start

    The netbackup device manager service on a W2K server with Business server
    refuses to start.

    The event log error id is 13881 and the text is "TLD(0)[2888] Another TLD
    control daemon is already running".

    I'm sure I know the fix for this, but for the life of me I can't remember
    what it is (disabling some w2k service or other).

    Many thanks for any help...

  2. Re: Netbackup Device Manager Service does NOT start

    "I am having the same problem, if anyone know how to fix it please email me.

    Thanks Kev.

    Alexander Scott" wrote:

    >The netbackup device manager service on a W2K server with Business server
    >refuses to start.
    >
    >The event log error id is 13881 and the text is "TLD(0)[2888] Another TLD
    >control daemon is already running".
    >
    >I'm sure I know the fix for this, but for the life of me I can't remember
    >what it is (disabling some w2k service or other).
    >
    >Many thanks for any help...

+ Reply to Thread