Installing the Netware 5.1 Client - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Installing the Netware 5.1 Client - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Im trying to get Veritas Business server up and running on a Windows 200 machine, which Ive done, but I cant work out how to install the client software on our netware servers, which I need to backup. Any ...

  1. Installing the Netware 5.1 Client

    Hi, Im trying to get Veritas Business server up and running on a Windows 200
    machine, which Ive done, but I cant work out how to install the client software
    on our netware servers, which I need to backup.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks Tom.

  2. Re: Installing the Netware 5.1 Client

    Tom,

    There are 2 methods of installing a Netware client: target mode and
    non-target mode.
    Which method are you interested in ?
    The installation procedure is documented quite therraly in the PC
    installation guide.

    If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact me,

    Mickey
    "Tom Pea****" wrote in message

    > Hi, Im trying to get Veritas Business server up and running on a Windows

    200
    > machine, which Ive done, but I cant work out how to install the client

    software
    > on our netware servers, which I need to backup.
    > Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
    > Thanks Tom.

+ Reply to Thread