available_media cmd - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on available_media cmd - Veritas Net Backup ; Yesterday I ran this command...now when I try again it says it is already running please wait. Any way to kill the process so that I can check my media again? Stopping and restarting the services and rebooting the server ...

  1. available_media cmd

    Yesterday I ran this command...now when I try again it says it is already
    running please wait. Any way to kill the process so that I can check my media
    again? Stopping and restarting the services and rebooting the server have
    not helped.

  2. Re: available_media cmd

    This batch file runs under cmd.exe application. you may have the
    available_media.cmd still running under the cmd.exe

    check the task manager for any cmd.exe applications running. you should not
    have any running for a long time, if they do, then something has them hung
    and waiting for user input. try to kill all cmd.exe and/or restart the
    system if you can.

    Luis

    "Richard" wrote in message

    > Yesterday I ran this command...now when I try again it says it is already
    > running please wait. Any way to kill the process so that I can check my

    media
    > again? Stopping and restarting the services and rebooting the server have
    > not helped.

+ Reply to Thread