Hi,
1st i'm a netbackup newbie.
I'm playing around with netbackup on a sun v890 running solaris, with a direct
attached storagetek 6140 array (which performs brilliantly), and a direct
attached storagetek c4 robot with 1 LTO 3 drive
The robot is connected to a scsi port on the v890, and I followed all the
steps in the installation guide and reviewed the backup planning and performance
guide.
I also set /usr/openv/netbackup/db/config/SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS to 256K and
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/config/NUMBER_DATA_BUFFERS to 16
When i backup a filesystem located on the 6140 array however, I cannot get
the backup speed higher than 12MB/ps
Any tips for this newbie?