Dear Experts,

I ma newto Veritas on Unix box.So that pls help...
I am using NBU4.5 (Server & client ) on Solaris 8 Box connecting to LTO2
device (24 cartridges in each slot), and i also configured LTO2 device to
backup the whole Solaris system, backup cataloges in one internal disk and
other data.
My questions:

1) Which veritas command that show me relevant media list for the specific
backup data ?. i.e, i configured melia 1 in slot 1 for cleaning, melia 2-3
for backup catalogs, other melias 4-24 for data backup.
2)What the most general command that help me to restore quickly after failure
on disks or even whole solaris system ?.

Thanks in advance for your helps