Difference between netbackup and backupexec - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Difference between netbackup and backupexec - Veritas Net Backup ; i am new to veritas software can any1 tell what is difference between Backupexec and netbackup which we have to select for backup solution in hybrid network...

  1. Difference between netbackup and backupexec

    i am new to veritas software can any1 tell what is difference between Backupexec
    and netbackup which we have to select for backup solution in hybrid network

  2. Re: Difference between netbackup and backupexec

    "chiina" wrote:

    >i am new to veritas software can any1 tell what is difference between Backupexec
    >and netbackup which we have to select for backup solution in hybrid network

    One is a pain in the A$$ and the other is a bigger pain in the A$$.

  3. Re: Difference between netbackup and backupexec

    "Dewey" wrote:

    >"chiina" wrote:
    >>
    >>i am new to veritas software can any1 tell what is difference between Backupexec
    >>and netbackup which we have to select for backup solution in hybrid network

    >One is a pain in the A$$ and the other is a bigger pain in the A$$.

+ Reply to Thread