events and actions - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on events and actions - Veritas Net Backup ; How can we get a list of all the events or actions or wherre are the logs that catch the events and actions? How can we collect these events?...

  1. events and actions

    How can we get a list of all the events or actions or wherre are the logs
    that catch the events and actions? How can we collect these events?

  2. Re: events and actions

    Well, by default NetBackup does not have logging turned on. That is
    not to say there isn't any but it is not saved to log folders by
    default. That being said you can run the all log entries report to get
    a list of all events that have happened over a specific period of
    time. If you want more debugging information then you will have to
    create the log folders that are required depending on what information
    you are looking for.

    Jeff

    On 9 Jun 2005 12:50:54 -0500, "emac"
    wrote:

    >How can we get a list of all the events or actions or wherre are the logs
    >that catch the events and actions? How can we collect these events?

+ Reply to Thread